welshbookworm

Mrs. Queen Takes the Train
William Kuhn
The Boleyn Deceit
Laura Andersen
The Fast Diet: The Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer - Mimi Spencer, Michael Mosley I'm sold on the Fast Diet as a way of life, not just a diet plan. It is easy and very flexible. The book is short and to the point, and includes meal plans and a calorie counter. There really isn't any info here that can't be found free on the web, and the recipes are not very vegetarian friendly. This diet has a huge following in Great Britain, and with the US publication of this book, I think it will become very popular here also. There are forums and blogs and Facebook groups devoted to it. I have found lots of support online, and just for the record - in three months I have lost about 12 pounds and 2 inches from my waist.

Description: Is it possible to eat normally, five days a week, and become slimmer and healthier as a result? Simple answer: yes. You just limit your calorie intake for two nonconsecutive days each week—500 calories for women, 600 for men. You’ll lose weight quickly and effortlessly with the Fast Diet. Scientific trials of intermittent fasters have shown that it will not only help the pounds fly off, but also reduce your risk of a range of diseases from diabetes to cardiovascular disease and even cancer. Far from being just another fad, the FastDiet is a radical new way of thinking about food, a lifestyle choice that could transform your health. This is your indispensable guide to simple and effective weight loss, without fuss or the need to endlessly deprive yourself.