welshbookworm

William Kuhn
The Boleyn Deceit
Laura Andersen

Exodus to Arthur: Catastrophic Encounters with Comets

Exodus to Arthur: Catastrophic Encounters with Comets - Mike Baillie I enjoyed this book, and think there may be a lot of truth behind the theory, although I felt there were a number of leaps in logic that lost me here and there.

Book Description from Amazon.com :
This intriguing challenge to traditional views of history, provides explanations for many of the myths and legends that continue to haunt humankind. In particular, it argues that, in the last five millennia, the Earth has undergone several catastrophic encounters with comets and their debris--and that mythology has preserved these events better than so-called "factual" records.